Solutions in Plain Sight is a syndicated and podcast radio program designed to deliver AHA! Moments for business leaders at all levels of the organization.
Here are 10 of the best programs from 2013, but boy it was tough to select only 10 – I was privileged to have so many knowledgeable and entertaining guests in the past year. Each is about 30 minutes long – perfect for a commute, or to liven up a business meeting by changing the conversation. Enjoy!
- [GREAT READ!] If You Dither When You Know You Should Decide… December 9, 2013
- Learn The Most Powerful Predictor of Success November 25, 2013
- How One Manufacturing Company Got In the Groove and Drove Outstanding Growth November 18, 2013
- The One Tool You Need to Find New Business and New Employees More Easily November 11, 2013
- [FREE CHECKLISTS] Overlooked Solutions to Never Feeling Ripped Off By a “Bad Consultant” Again November 4, 2013
- [Free Whitepapers!] Underperforming Sales Resources? This Unconventional AHA! Moment Can Turn Them Around. October 28, 2013
- [FREE RESOURCE] Dread Having to Present? Don’t Crash and Burn, Here’s How to Wow. October 21, 2013
- [GREAT BOOK and MORE] What Could You Accomplish if You Had a “Stop Doing” List?October 7, 2013
- FREE EBOOK & LEADERSHIP ASSESSMENT] Need to Get Your People More Engaged and Motivated? This Simple Question Holds the Key September 2, 2013
- When your little voice tells you something’s up with an employee, here’s what to do next… August 19, 2013
Action: Here’s what I want you to do next.
i. Pick a couple from the list above and give them a listen, or take them to an upcoming “regularly scheduled meeting” to liven up the conversation and change what people are thinking.
ii. Browse the rest of the Solution in Plain Sight broadcasts here to identify others that you’ll want to listen to or share with your team this year.
iii. Go ahead and leave a comment below and let me know what your favorites have been, and what challenges you’re currently dealing with that you’d love to have some outside Solutions in Plain Sight for, to help you formulate new thinking and options. Have your say – I welcome your input!